Road Train Diesel Fitters - FIFO Bris/Tsv/Cairns
- Flights available for Brisbane, Townsville & Cairns residents
- Experience on road train trucks & trailers essential
- 2/1 roster
NW Mining & Civil have multiple vacancies for trade qualified Diesel Fitters with proven experience servicing, maintaining and repairing road train trucks & trailers.
Work will be based primarily in our client’s offsite workshop, however some mine site and highway breakdown work may be required from time to time, applicants should have the ability to pass a mine site pre employment medical.
Being a small team, it is vital that applicants possess qualities including great communication, reliability, team work and resourcefulness, other valued traits include honesty, integrity and the utmost commitment to a safe work environment.
Please ensure you meet the following mandatory criteria before applying:
- Relevant Diesel Fitting trade qualification
- Road train truck & trailer experience
- Tyre fitting experience
- MC licence preferred but not essential
- Reside in Brisbane, Townsville or Cairns within 200km of the airport
- Have the ability to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
- National police check required for successful applicants
These roles will be temp to perm with our client, a leader in the road transport industry.
Flights, meals, accommodation & transport will be provided to successful applicants. Local Mt Isa applicants are preferred.
Roster will be 2/1, 12hr shifts, pay rate is $40/hr flat rate. Temp to Perm after 3 months.
To be considered please apply online, or for more info or a confidential chat call the office on 07 4749 3692.