Road Train Diesel Fitter - FIFO Darwin
- Experience on road train trucks & trailers essential
- 2/1 roster
- ASAP start
NW Mining & Civil have a vacancy for a trade qualified Diesel Fitter with proven experience servicing, maintaining and repairing road train trucks & trailers.
Work will be based at a remote NT mine which is a 2hr charter flight away from Darwin.
Being a small team, it is vital that applicants possess qualities including great communication, reliability, team work and resourcefulness, other valued traits include honesty, integrity and the utmost commitment to a safe work environment.
Please ensure you meet the following mandatory criteria before applying:
- Relevant Diesel Fitting trade qualification
- Road train truck & trailer experience
- Reside in Darwin
- Have the ability to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
- Provide a ‘clear’ national police check
- Construction card (white/blue etc)
This role will be temp to perm with our client, a leader in the road transport industry.
Flights, meals, accommodation & transport are provided.
Roster will be 2/1, 12hr day shifts, pay rate is $40/hr flat rate. Temp to Perm after 3 months.
To be considered please apply online, or for more info contact our Mt Isa office on 07 4749 3692.