Your new company
We are currently partnered with a leading consultancy on their search for a Road Asset Management Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Peel region.
Your new role
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Provide leadership in developing road reserve asset management capacity.
- Advice and technical support in matters relating to sustainable road reserve infrastructure management
- Develop and implement road pavement design strategies to maintain road network assets at optimal
- Manage processes to identify infrastructure upgrades and renewals
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health requirements are observed and followed
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will have an advanced diploma in Civil Engineering and have demonstrated experience in contemporary engineering and infrastructure asset management practices. You will have strong technical knowledge of processes involved with acquisition of infrastructure assets and experience in in CAD and GIS packages such as AutoCad, QGIS or similar software.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join an inclusive company with a great employee benefits program including flexible working arrangements. Salary negotiable for the right candidate and opportunities for advanced career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Veronika Lim, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2516846