PRN Healthcare are currently looking for experienced residential aged care and community care RNs and EENs across the northside of Brisbane.
You’ll provide person-centred care to your clients and residents - ensuring a safe environment and applying best clinical practice that enhances their quality of life and physical, social and emotional needs. You’ll monitor care plans, maintain a responsiveness and holistic approach to developing needs and support them to live independently!
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Above award pay
- Supportive and local team who work around your needs
- Current registration with AHPRA without restrictions
- A minimum of 12 months full time experience as an RN or EEN working in Residential Aged Care or Community Care
- Demonstrated ability to provide holistic person-centred care to clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent National police check
- Current CPR
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own Car
To apply, please click APPLY NOW to send your current resume or call 07 3394 8335.