Your new company
This International bank specialises in Corporate Institutional banking and offer an ambitious, working culture, with excellent career opportunities.
Your new role
- Assist Head of Risk and Compliance to coordinate with internal/ external auditor
- Arrange Risk Management Committee meetings and compiling meeting minutes
- Liaise and report to relevant departments in Head Office for risk related matters
- Prepare checklists and review APRA return reports.
- Treasury Middle Desk
- Market Risk Management
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- General Risk Management
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in business, commercial, financial services or corporate banking environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Good data analysis and report writing skills
- Solid understanding of business, commercial or corporate banking operation
- Demonstrated experience as a Risk Officer or equivalent role in a corporate banking will be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary, along with the opportunity to work along side an extremely
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2547633