- 3 month project with clear scope & deliverables
- Ideal position for risk professionals who love consulting
- Genuine opportunity to implement your own ideas & initiatives
We're passionate about the impact great employees have on business performance. Our fresh approach to recruitment helps our clients secure the right people for their organisations - people who will stay and perform. We pride ourselves on providing excellent advice and building long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates.
We are currently working with a well-known education provider in Western Australia to recruit for an experienced Risk Advisor to join the team on a temporary basis.
This will be a 3-month contract with a clear scope & deliverables outlined from the offset. Our client is looking for a proactive risk professional with a passion for consulting & stakeholder engagement. Utilise your expertise to review the current risk & compliance practices and provide new and improved solutions for the organisation moving forward. This is a great opportunity to develop your own ideas in an organisation that is open to changing their approach and one that will look great on your resume!
- Work closely with key stakeholders to complete a review of the current risk & compliance framework for the department specifically focused on the placement of students
- Identify & analyse key risk area's for improvement for the organisation & its stakeholders
- Develop & implement a new framework to ensure all people and placement related risks are being monitored and addressed
- Liaise with stakeholders across the organisation to communicate new framework & processes to ensure its success
- Promote a positive risk culture throughout the department by providing engaging guidance & education
- Strong risk or compliance background with 3 - 5 years' experience
- Experience working within the Education, NFP or Health sectors or relevant practical experience from a consulting environment
- Previous experience reviewing risk management frameworks & implementing new practical solutions
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
To be considered for this position please apply via the provided Seek link. For a discussion about this opportunity please contact Lauren Wesbury, Managing Consultant - Accounting & Finance in the Hudson Perth Office. [email protected]