Position: RHAN Coordinator
Location: Across NCN Health
EFT/Hours: 0.5 EFT (40 Hours Per Fortnight)
Status: Part Time Temporary
Salary/ Hourly rate: $47.3868 - $56.9211 Dependent on qualifications and experience plus appropriate superannuation where applicable
About NCN Health:
The voluntary amalgamation of Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah health services took place on 1 July 2019, to enhance access to local health care for communities. The new organisation ‘NCN Health’ now operates under a combined management and governance structure. NCN Health provides a range of health services for residents and visitors to the Moira Shire while upholding out three core values of Respect, Accountability and Partnership to represent our staff, residents, clients and broader community, now and into the future.
About the Role:
NCN Health have an exciting opportunity for an RHAN Coordinator to join our team in Corporate across NCN Health. This position will build research capacity and support ongoing research at NCN Health. The RHAN coordinator will facilitate research training, support research projects and guide research translation to practice across the health service.
What we are looking for:
- PhD or substantial progress towards PhD or significant research training and experience in a discipline related to rural health
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methodologies and research translation into practice as well as the ability to learn advanced research skills as required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate research and evidence-based practice through presentation in a public forums and health service settings
What we can offer you:
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Development and Study Leave
- Social Club
- Free parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Ali Beatson, Deputy Director of Clinical Services, Phone 5862 0511
For further information please see position description
5pm Wednesday, 11th August 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!