Your new company
An engineering firm operating across transport, energy, environment has a Revit Drafter job available for an industry-experienced engineering professional who is keen to join a market leader. Having a wide reach across a number of different markets and sectors, this consultancy offers not just a dynamic work environment, but it also provides opportunities to partake in innovative and landmark projects across both Adelaide and Australia. Are you keen to take your career to the next level?
Your new role
In the Revit Drafter job, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to; managing drafting from conception to completion, be involved in structural detailing and liaising with engineers and architects on the preparation and coordination of documentation. You will work across a range of local and national projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the position you will preferably:
- have hands-on experience with AutoCAD and Revit;
- hold relevant tertiary qualifications;
- have at least 5 years of experience in an engineering consultancy;
- possess advanced knowledge of Australian codes and standards, and;
- hold advanced communication skills, verbal and written.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be part of a team that:
- values your technical skills and a commitment to professional development;
- hones your project monitoring and management abilities;
- works on prestigious and well-recognised projects across the country, and;
- offers support as well as exciting career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If your skillset matches the above and you are immediately available, apply direct or feel free to contact Zorica Vasiljkovic on (08) 8212 5242 for a confidential discussion. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2337835