Our client is a medium sized architectural firm located in the heart of the CBD. They have a strong pipeline of committed projects in aged-care, educational, multi-res and community architecture ranging in size up to $50M in size.
The office has a fantastic culture, where talent is rewarded and encouraged. They have a strong track record of promoting from within, so this is a group where you can really accelerate your career.
Our client currently seeks an experienced Documenter (Architect, Technician or Draftsperson) to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
• A minimum of 5+ years industry experience;
• Demonstrated experience documenting projects using Revit;
• Strong construction knowledge, with excellent detail resolution skills;
• The ability to work autonomously; and
• High level communication skills.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: