At House, we love cooking, dining and entertaining. If you’re as passionate about customers and homewares as we are, we want to hear from you!
House is a part of Australia's largest privately owned and fastest growing homewares and kitchenware retailer, Global Retail Brands, With over 160 stores nationally, we are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift-giving essentials. We aim to provide our customers a team of individuals who love working in customer service and are absolutely passionate about the products they are selling. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic and who want to deliver the best customer experience possible. Our House stores are always looking for friendly and well-presented individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and being part of a fun, dynamic team.
The Store Manager will be involved in every aspect of a fast-paced retail environment as you share responsibility and accountability for your store. You will be the first point of contact for the store and will be expected to lead, drive, develop and inspire your team to achieve overall success.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Store Manager or 5+ years’ experience as an Assistant Store Manager, preferably from a fast-paced, high-volume retail sales environment.
- A leader with experience in training, coaching and developing team members.
- Excellent customer service skills, with proven ability of customer retention skills, selling techniques and resolving customer complaints.
- Stock Monitoring and Control experience, particularly in managing a high-volume of stock and heavy goods.
- Visual Merchandising experience, including following VM Guidelines and expectations.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations.
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs/peak trade periods.
- A passion for the retail industry, customer service and cooking!
- Competitive salary package with amazing employee discounts!
- A large national retailer with a loyal customer following.
- To be part of a progressively growing GLOBAL company.
- To be part of a team of talented, passionate and fun individuals.
- An environment that is supportive to your career goals through ongoing training and development with access to all the tools you require to be successful.
- Opportunity to go to the next level with rapid expansion across our network.
This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand.