ASSISTANT AND STORE RETAIL MANAGERS - LARGE FORMAT - MELBOURNE'S WESTERN SUBURBS
BENFITS FOR YOU!
- Fantastic company culture with a strong focus on development
- Understanding of family Commitments
- Work within a supportive, like minded environment.
- Utilise your PERSONALITY to connect with customers.
- Real progression based on performance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This business specialises in high quality and top of the range BBQ's, outdoor furniture, heating and accessories. They are a business built on great customer rapport, trust and integrity. Since the 70's they have built a team of experts who are truly passionate about all things that assist in outdoor living.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Openings for an experienced Assistant and Store Managers have come available for our client in Melbourne's Western Suburbs
You will be joining a team of 10+ that are passionate and committed to fostering partnerships with all of their outdoor loving customers. Working for this market leading retailer you will provide all of your customers with an authentic and engaging experience each visit. You will be energetic, motivated and committed to coaching a team while also being passionate about everything outdoor related. The Retail Manager role plays an integral role in ensuring the team are achieving their targets, in turn allowing the store to achieve set budgets
Who we're looking for:
- The most import thing for us is personality
- Have lead a team of 10+ people
- The background in exceeding daily KPI's
- Have the skills to work to budgets and find way to achieve to these
- The skills in working in a large format retailer is very helpful for this role
- Excellent skills in exceeding customer experience
- Operational skills such as handling deliveries and customer orders
- You enjoy working within a larger team
- The capabilities to grow in a business
- Understand that you need to lead by example
This role is a once in a life time opportunity for someone who loves the outdoors and wants to combine their passion and management together as a career! If you have ticked all of the boxes ... APPLY NOW!
REF NUMBER IS 172867
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bianca McMurray on 0424 921 072 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.