The Agncy is dedicated to identifying, developing and managing the best International and Australian fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands while offering bespoke customer service.
The Agncy services Australia and New Zealand in:
Showroom, sales, inventotyStrategic brand consultancy and developmentRetail strategy and implementationFashion and lifestyle communication
We work the most with french companies, the angncy is in currently need of retail buyer/ assistant fluent in french.
About the Role
Assist, coordinate and support the Retail Buyer for the Brand.
Based at our Office in Sydney, you will be the point of contact to manage and liaise with customers and chase stock deliveries from suppliers. You will also review weekly sales and assist with post seasonal analysis for trade meetings and range plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review of weekly sales and assist with post seasonal analysis; executing proposed action plans
- Work closely with the distribution team based in Paris to ensure effective movement of stock through the business
- Build strong relationships with stores, coordinate stores communication; store visits and execute action plans
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting a retail buying team within fashion apparel and accessories
- Fluent in French
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office especially with Excel
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a focus on problem-solving
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and follow up
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.