Electronics / Hardware Engineer (Part Time)
We are Resync - an AI-driven energy cloud. We optimize renewable energy assets using real-time control and machine learning. We are hiring an electronics/firmware engineer to help scale/build our energy management solution.
- Design and Develop our hardware solution for integration with different energy assets, including PCB design, packaging etc.
- Develop and Implement firmware code to improve the on-ground real-time control
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to roll out new features which help our customers manage their energy assets better
- Procure and test relevant hardware, work with overseas vendors to narrow down the specifications of products
- 2+ experience year in hardware/PCB designing, firmware development, IoT devices
- Experience with C++, Python, Altium/Eagle/other PCB designing software
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, LoRAWAN, RF communication etc.
- Knowledge of cyber and network security is added bonus
- Proficient oral and written communication skills