Restaurant Manager - Newcastle Area
- Global Brand
- Management and succession training
- Base + penalty rates + bonus + staff discounts
About Hungry Jack's
Hungry Jack's® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation. With over 400 stores in Australia and more than 18,000 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
About the Role
Reporting to the District Manager, you will manage operations at one of our restaurants. At the forefront of sales, marketing, customer service and food service operations, you will drive the growth and profitability of the business. With a clear focus on developing staff through coaching and mentoring, managing promotional activities and stock control, you will build a highly successful and effective business.
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Recruit, train & manage career development plans for staff
- Manage teams
- Drive sales & Profitability
- Maintain all H&S operational requirements
- Manage costs & expenses
- Develop a competitive spirit amongst staff / team
- Encourage & develop staff to exceed KPI's
- Manage rostering system
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance of equipment
- Implement national & state marketing activities
Skills & experience
- Retail or Hospitality leadership experience essential
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts
All applicants for this position will be required to provide a National Police check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
How to apply
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for then apply now!