Guzman y Gomez (GYG) is Australia’s first and most awarded fast casual Mexican restaurants. GYG’s originality and authenticity is exclusive to GYG and is reflected in our passion to promptly deliver fresh and high quality Mexican food and beverages including burritos, tacos, nachos, Mexican beer and margaritas.
By embracing the spirit of the Latin culture, our contemporary restaurants and people continually aim to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
GYG is expanding rapidly with many stores coming in the following months, and with more stores, more opportunities! Expand you skills, show your potential and advance your career at a faster pace by being part of this journey.
Is company culture important for you? Then GYG is the place to be! Work with an exceptionally cheerful, positive and enthusiastic team that is always ready to take the extra step to provide a remarkable customer service, help each other and enjoy their job.
Reporting to the Franchisee, the Restaurant Manager is a full time position responsible for the overall efficient and effective management and operation of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager is to maintain a complete knowledge of GYG menu items, ingredient and procedures at all times in order to proactively and promptly deliver the highest level of customer experience.
This role will suit an individual that is passionate about hospitality and management and is motivated to promote GYG's values and display energy and enthusiasm for the unique brand.
To be successful in this role, you should have/be:
- Proven experience in a supervisory/management role in the QSR/restaurant/hospitality industry
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Food Safety Supervisor course
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Responsible Service of Alcohol course
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Understanding of written operation and financial reports
- High level people management and conflict resolution skills
- Possess a good understanding of food safety concepts
- Strong computer/IT acumen including the ability to use Microsoft Office software.
If that describes you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and attach your resume.