- Work in a facility where additional training and development are provided
- Active nights Monday - Sunday with additional hours available
- Enjoy flexibility with a variety of shifts and hours, balance work & home
A career in care and support
The demand for quality in-home and community care is rapidly growing, and our teams are growing to meet it! We’re now seeking a Residential Support Worker to join our experienced and down to earth team in Cheltenham. Each day will look a little different, but your key responsibilities will likely include:
· Providing support with hygiene and personal care
· Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client
· Assisting with medication compliance which may include the dispensation of prescription medication
· Meal assistance which may include meal preparation
Join our great team. Be supported to learn and grow. Get rewarded along the way. Make a difference in the community.
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for caring, people focused individuals who will brighten our client’s days and make a positive impact on their lives. To do well in this role, you will/may have:
· Experience working with a range of clients including Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
· Confident in providing complex personal care
· Full AU Drivers License
**remember to only list requirements only if they’re absolutely compulsory. If there is flexibility, ensure you make this clear in the advert so that we attract to a wider group of audience.
Our commitment to you
People lie at the heart of everything we do, our teams are no different. We have a fantastic team culture and strongly believe in rewarding and empowering our people to do what they do best!
What we offer:
· Money in your pocket to “Light Up” your clients day – be it a coffee, a crossword puzzle or a daffodil,
· Employee referral bonus to the value of $300
· Investment in your ongoing learning and development through an internal training platform
· Celebrating you! Long service thank you gifts for those who have been with us for 5, 10, 15 and 20+ years
Your career with Claro
Our purpose is simple: to provide high quality care and support for all Australians across our community and enable people to shine!
If you’re passionate about care and making a difference in people’s lives, are aligned with our values, and want to work in a business that is growing, and that values and rewards its people, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply directly or get in touch today!
Claro prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.