Your new company
Our client is a leading National Organisation that provide services such as Electrical, Plumbing, Glazing & Air Conditioning within Residential, Commercial & Industrial industries.
Your new role
This role will require you to work mainly within Residential & Commercial providing services such as fault finding, repairs and maintenance of switchboards, electrical equipment and house circuitry, and Government based maintenance and breakdowns (schools, childcare, hospitals, etc). There will also be some minor industrial based work from time to time.
This is a permanent, full-time role located in Mount Barker.
What you'll need to succeed
- Driver's Licence
- A Class Electrical Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- Experience in all electrical aspects mentioned above
- Dual Trade Electrical & Air Conditioning is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
What you'll get in return
- Generous hourly rate + superannuation
- Permanent, full-time role
- Uniforms provided
- Company supplied vehicle, fuel card, mobile & accessories
- Working for a leading National Organisation
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and to find out about other opportunities in Trades & Labour, contact Edward Duffy at Hays on 08 7221 4129 or email [email protected]
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2560936