Renal Registered Nurse - Coastal Western Australia - ASAP start
- ASAP start
- Casual contract - 1-6 weeks fixed term
- Stunning coastal location
Are you a Renal Registered Nurse bored in your job and looking for adventure while living in one of Australia's most stunning coastlines?
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic Western Australian hospital to help them find a fantastic RN to join their team.
- Casual contract employed by the hospital
- ASAP start
- 1-6 weeks fixed term
- Flights from Perth provided
- Fully paid for accommodation provided
- $43.61 per hour with a loading rate of 20%
You will be living a two hour flight from Perth in a tropical oasis. Nurses love it here for the ease and simplicity of the town. The area is commonly recognised for it's tropical fruits, excellent seafood and warm climate. You will be living on the gateway to the Ningaloo coast and close to the Ningaloo Reef and world heritage areas. You are also close to the stunning Kennedy Ranges for an outback adventure.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of six months renal experience
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Be able to commence a new contract asap
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don't miss your chance to experience one of Western Australia's greatest towns! Apply now and find out what you've been missing out on.
Refer a friend to receive a $300 gift voucher!!! If this isn't the right job for you however you know someone who would be amazing refer them to us and you are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice once they pass probation!