At GPT we are passionate about creating spaces that go beyond the expectations of our investors, customers and communities. We create value through our focus on strategic investment and management of high quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks and proudly own a number of prime assets across Australia.
Every day we strive to deliver expectational results to achieve our vision to be the most respected property company in Australia. We do this by empowering our people to take initiative and create solutions. We believe our commitment to invest in you is what strengthens the core of our business and keeps us sustainable, focussed and passionate about shaping the future of property in Australia.
About the role
The Remuneration & Benefits Manager will report to the Director, Performance & Reward and will be responsible for the implementation of remuneration and benefits (R&B) related policies and practices, including the efficient delivery of the GPT payroll, annual review process and benefits platform.
The principal tasks of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Management of outsourced payroll function for circa 480 employees, including sign off of monthly payroll prior to transmission and review / approval of all out of cycle payments.
- Overseeing the administration of all month and year end activities (including interface with finance and tax),and calculation and payment of payroll tax and superannuation contributions. Including participation in periodic reconciliations and audits.
- Liaison with external service providers e.g. Ascender, Smart Salary, Plum Superannuation, Link Market Services and relevant salary survey providers
- Implementation of the bi-annual performance, annual short term incentive and remuneration reviews including preparation, training and communication, gender equity audit and other quantitative analysis and qualitative reporting, and collation of information for submission through to the outsourced payroll provider
- System administration of SuccessFactors, GPT€™s HR Information System: Performance & Goals and Reporting subject matter expert and shared responsibility for overall system administration including responsibility for the management of quarterly system upgrades and opportunities for optimisation.
- Providing interpretation and counsel to line managers regarding R&B policies, programs and practices
- Bi-annual preparation and submission of data for external salary surveys
- HR metrics reporting including Corporate Responsibility requirements such as DJSI and GRESB, GPT Annual Report and WGEA. Provision of ad hoc reporting support to broader People & Performance team.
- Maintenance of relevant policies to ensure compliance with employment law and regulations
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
What makes you stand out?
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or Business
- Prior high involvement in delivery or management of payroll
- Exposure to SuccessFactors HRIS Analytics module (or similar)
- Keen problem solver with the ability to handle ambiguity in a logical manner
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service focus
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
What makes us stand out?
- Awarded WGEA Employer of Choice 2018, 2019, 2020
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Broad spectrum of diverse and challenging career opportunities available across the organisation
- Investment in your personal development and future career aspirations
- Flexible work options available to all GPT employees
- Competitive remuneration packages and employee benefits
We recognise that providing our people with flexible working options improves our performance, creates opportunities for learning, supports wellbeing and improves our lives outside of work. Our mobile workplace technologies and activity based work environments make working at GPT what you do, not where you do it. Explore your options to achieve flexibility including: generous paid parental leave, tailored hours and flexible scheduling, career breaks, study leave, compressed hours, remote working and leave purchase plans.
What are the next steps?
If this role sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Click the below link to submit your formal application online and a member of the talent team will be in touch.