- Permanent opportunity within a stable and growing industry
- Central CBD location with working from home flexibility
- Salary circa $100, 000 to $120, 000 package
With over 150 years of success within their field, this well-regarded organisation has a long history of providing B2C and B2B services and products to an incredibly diverse customer and client base. Currently experiencing exponential growth due to a recent merger, this global organisation is now looking for a Remuneration Analyst to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Remuneration & Benefits, this role plays a significant part in assisting to consolidate the organisations’ remuneration processes. Specifically, some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Collating remuneration and performance data and analysing data in line with the team and business requirements
- Completing calculations and analyses in line with standard remuneration and performance processes (e.g incentive calculations, remuneration reviews, etc.)
- Planning and preparing for remuneration cycle events
- Budgeting including FTEs, Headcount
- Metrics reporting framework of long and short term
- Preparation of data for system integration
- Providing insights, identifying discrepancies and highlighting company priorities
- Partnering with key stakeholders to obtain relevant information
- Providing recommendations and assisting the team in crucial decision making
To be considered for this opportunity, we ask you to have;
- Advanced skills in Excel and the ability to manipulate data
- Previous Remuneration/HR Analytics experience within a similar capacity
- Proactive nature and the ability to problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Success Factors or any other large HRIS is advantageous
If you are someone who thrives in fast-paced and challenging greenfield business environments, you will find this role highly rewarding.
By joining the team, you’ll be working alongside a highly knowledgeable leader and will have the opportunity to gain global exposure whilst the business undergoes significant change and transformation.
If your experience reflects the criteria outlined we would love to hear from you! Please apply on-line attention of Anthea Johnston quoting reference number: 3139259.