Your new company
This firm are well established in Financial Services and have a strong presence in the remediation space nationally. They currently have a new project coming up and are looking for Team Leaders to join the project on an initial contract period. They have offices here in Melbourne CBD and have a dynamic work culture
Your new role
- Provide coaching, technical assistance and advice to junior team members.
- Identify and communicate any technical issues, or scope for business improvements, to the Project Lead.
- Successfully manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Prior experience in an Advice Compliance, Advice Quality Assurance or file audit environment would be desirable.
You will be somebody with a strong banking background and experience leading people. You are an excellent problem solver with the ability to prioritise your time efficiently.
This role will see you,
- Manage the team to achieve all KPIs including (customer, business optimisation, financial/risk management, process quality/consistency, employee/culture)
- Build employee capability to ensure an efficient delivery for an excellent client experience
- Proactively monitor risk and assurance requirements
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of processes to optimise team performance whilst ensuring an integrated outcome within and across teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience leading a team is key
- Financial services experience preferred
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a national brand, in a dynamic cultured team environment. The organisation offers excellent long-term career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'
LHS 297508 #2519006