Reliability Manager – Hydraulic Mining Shovels
About the role
WesTrac is seeking to reward an energetic and results focused Reliability Manager to be based on a customer site in the Hunter Valley. The role is responsible for the site relationship and the management of reliability for a fleet of Hydraulic Mining Shovels.
Underpinned by resource industry experience, the key to your success will be leading safety, engaging our people and developing and executing operational excellence strategies, to deliver superior results to our customer.
You will possess a professional and proactive approach to your work and the strength to build and maintain successful customer relationships and experience with supporting high performing teams. As a strong communicator and influencer you will have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the business and will be adept in negotiating and problem solving in a collaborative style.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference with what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst providing the leadership to continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
Qualifications, skills and experience
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated relevant industry experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Mobile equipment maintenance experience
- Demonstrated leadership within an operating environment
- Short and long term planning skills
- Reliability management experience
- Proven customer relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership attributes with the ability to build a cohesive team with a common goal
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and the environment
- Competitive salary, superannuation and salary packaging options
- Staff discounts on a range of lifestyle products and services
- Access to further education programs to progress your career and reach your potential
- Company funded income protection after six months continuous employment
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link. A cover letter specifically addressing your suitability for this position will be well regarded.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.