Your new company
This company is a well established leader across many industries with an opportunity available on one of their Defence Programs providing a secure and long term opportunity. Due to an expanding portfolio of work they are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer with excellent skills and experience to join their organisation.
Your new role
As a Senior Reliability Engineer you will have strong ability to develop designs, participate in design reviews, analysis and qualification testing. You will have the opportunity to fully utilise your Reliability, Availability, Maintainability RAM understanding, as you develop and work with subcontractors implementing a Reliability Centred Maintenance Program to ensure effective delivery of this Defence Program.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualifications in Engineering, ideally a Masters in Reliability Engineering or equal experience
- Experience on a Defence Program or a similar highly technical industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability Analysis skills
- As these projects will be Defence Industry specific you must have or be eligible to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to join a leading organisation, working within an excellent and supportive team, specialising on a Defence project. In return you will be offered a permanent position with this exceptional organisation expanding your skills while focused on your career development.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2392376