If you love completing relays, we would love to talk to you !
Our Retailworx team are responsible for implementing new planograms within the grocery sector. Flexibility is required as deadlines are non-negotiable. You will need to be self-motivated & have the ability to work autonomously (Depending on the size of the planogram to be completed, you may work on your own or in teams)
Planograms’ are completed during normal trading hours Monday to Thursdays – No weekends or nights.
Wondering What's a Planogram?
A planogram is a diagram that shows how and where specific retail products should be placed on retail shelve in order to increase uniformity and increase customer purchases.
Completing a planogram involves shelf adjustments, placing the products in the correct allocated space by following the provided POG for compliance and obtaining sign off by store personnel.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to Read & Follow Planogram Guides
- Implementing New planograms Layouts in stores
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store
- Adhere to the Outlets “Relay Standards and Ways of Working”
- Ticketing compliance
- Insure safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Accurate and consistent reporting via App
- Current Drivers Licence & a reliable road worthy vehicle
- Physically fit – Adjusting shelving / Lifting & Moving stock/ Standing for long periods of time.
- High Attention to detail & Strong Time management Skills
- Own Smart Devices Required for Reporting
- Flexible in your availability ( Coverage / additional work as required )
- Take pride in and are passionate about your work
- A positive, can-do attitude!
About our Company
Retailworx is a division of Strikeforce AMC; a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants.
Our People Succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition Team at Strikeforce.