REGISTERED OR ENROLLED NURSE
- Casual roles available
- Based in Townsville
- Join a progressive & supportive organisation!
Carinity Fairfield Grange is currently looking for experienced Registered or Enrolled Nurses to join the team on a casual basis to work a variety of morning, afternoon and nights shifts available across all days.
What do I need for the role of Registered/ Enrolled Nurse?
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Previous experience in Aged Care including ACFI/ Wound Management and Assessments
- The ability to contribute to and inspire a team in the delivery of person-centred care
- Compassion and a genuine interest in caring for the elderly, supporting their dignity, choices and independence
- Current Flu Vaccination
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team!
- Work with an organisation with a values-driven culture of caring for others
- 25% Casual loading
- Be part of a team who are passionate about delivering care excellence
- Fortnightly pay periods
- Parking available on-site
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949 through comprehensive and integrated community services including residential aged care, retirement living, home care, schools for disengaged youth, disability respite, counselling, and youth accommodation.
Carinity Fairfield Grange is a beautifully designed aged care facility offering all levels of care to residents as well as an on-site retirement community. This master planned site is located in Townsville, only walking distance to cafés, a range of convenience stores and a medical center. Carinity is a smoke free environment.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply or view more information, including the position description, visit https://www.carinity.org.au/join-our-team/. When successful you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check or provide a certificate on commencement.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.