Registered Nurses (RN) – Disability Support, Central Coast
Do you want to work your own hours, earn great rates of pay and have the flexibility to suit your lifestyle? Well look no further than the multi-award winning Nurses Now.
We seek qualified and experienced AHPRA Registered Nurses (RN) for casual employment throughout the rewarding care sector of Disability Support Services across various suburbs and locations of the Central Coast of NSW.
We have work availability across morning, afternoon & night-shifts on both weekday and weekends. With shifts offered across a large number of Group Homes. Where you would provide care services within a close, tight-knit environment, providing care with great ratio's.
We at Nurses Now are a family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff supply throughout NSW. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
Further benefits of employment opportunities offered by Nurses Now:
- Flexible work hours chosen by YOU to suit your lifestyle
- Above award wages, whilst working in an industry that supports you
- FREE Uniforms provided at no expense to you, the employee
- FREE Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- FREE Ongoing staff and personal development Education & training provided
- Weekly wages, paid to you on time, every time!
Nurses Now Employment Requirements:
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) From 1st February 2021, this check is mandatory and required for all the disability industry care. If you have a current NDIS please forward this on also. Applying by clicking this link - please do contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID. https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/ndis-worker-screening-check
- A current NSW Office of the Guardian of Children – Working With Children Clearance (WWCC)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.
Please note: Employment of permanent residents or citizens of Australia only, no VISA sponsorship.
How to apply:
To become a part of an exciting and driven, family owned and operated company, either call for further detail, or apply online at the link below:
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses