Aged Care Registered Nurse, based in the Hunter Region
It's 3.5 hours drive from Sydney CBD . Or 1 hr 45min from Tamworth
3 month contract - up to $50 + Super an hour base rate AM shift also on-call allowance. Must be good a Care Plans. Accommodation provided - 5 days a week, will be willing to offer a Permanent role for the suitable candidate if they complete the 3 month contract, but this is not a requirement of the role. No Public Holidays required, except on-call, generous allowances .
This is a small facility of 15 beds .
This would be great experience to be able to apply for CM role , assisting facility with unmets - working with a manager and a consultant .
You'll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improve their quality of life and independence. You'll
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
What you'll need:
You'll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being. You'll demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem solving skills
- Confidence in managing your time effectively, including an ability to work autonomously.
- 2+ years aged care nursing experience, post-registration
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
Click apply now , for more information please contact Matthew on 0424329788 for a confidential chat or email [email protected]