Your new company
Our client is a community organisation which has over 30 years experience in the aged care sector. Their purpose is to enhances client living by bringing specialist expertise to strengthen the quality and individuality of local care.
Your new role
The Registered Nurse ensures safe, high quality care for residents in accordance with care plans and supervises and supports carers. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Aged Care Quality Standards
- Resident-centered Care
- Apollo Care Position Description
- Assessment and Care Planning
- Personal and Clinical Care
- Carer Supervision
- Referral and Shared Care
- Quality and Safety
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be committed and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. They will be enthusiastic and relatable. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must for this role.
- Registration as a registered nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum experience of 1 year experience as a registered nurse in a residential aged care setting
- Blue and yellow card accreditation
- NDIS Worker Checks
- Current National Police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Australian driver’s licence and own vehicle
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered ongoing role with the opportunity to be part of a growing organisation that plays an integral part of the community. This is a rewarding careering with which offers a work life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2556824