Urgently hiring - Registered Nurse- Randwick
Must be available: Monday to Sunday 10 am-2 pm
Advantage Healthcare Support Nursing Agency is a well-established yet contemporary organisation that provides support services to people with a disability with respect, courtesy and dignity. As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for bringing AHS values, mission and vision. Your genuine passion for helping others and making a difference to our resident’s quality of life will be evident in everything you do, as will your ability to empathise and put yourself in their shoes.
- You will provide a range of clinical nursing duties including working with complex clients to manage medication, bowel care, enteral feeding, tracheostomy care, urinary catheters, ventilation, subcutaneous injections, incontinence, Diabetes, seizures, wound management, etc.
- Preparation of high-quality care plans and assessments.
- Maintaining quality care documentation.
- Responsible delivery of medication.
- At least with experience and ability to do suprapubic catheter (SPN) and tracheostomy care, providing usual nursing bowel and respiratory care, regular suctioning via tracheostomy
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Display a commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of AHS.
- Have a commitment to teamwork and contribute to the team and organisational performance.
- Ensure that AHS Code of Conduct is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and work practices are adhered to at all times.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- A proven ability in case management or in undertaking GP management plans.
- Ability to plan, prioritise & manage day to day activities in an efficient manner.
- Valid Driver’s License and comprehensive car insurance.
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated experience in Aged Care or Community services.
- Proven experience in a Community RN role.
- The ability to provide comprehensive and coordinated nursing services in the general practice setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of multidisciplinary team with highly developed communication skills.
- Experience in a clinical leadership role with the ability to manage day to day clinical issues.
Skills & competencies:
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the.
- Attention to retail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.