- Supportive Leadership team and great team environment
- Part time opportunities available - up to 60 hours a fortnight
- Interesting case mix with General Surgery and Orthopaedics
Are you a highly motivated Registered Nurse looking for a part time position?
Peninsula Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Surgical ward on a contract part time bases, 60 hours a fortnight, we are also looking for casual staff to join the team! You will play a key role within a supportive team in ensuring high levels of patient care is provided.
Peninsula Private Hospital is a 70-bed facility located in Kappa Ring with an exciting and challenging case mix. We are a leading hospital renowned for patient outcomes in a range of medical, surgical and rehabilitation services. This robust offering and holistic approach to patient care enables our team to work closely together to ensure our patients receive a bespoke healthcare experience like no other.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Led successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
- Authority to Work in Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Current Registration (no restriction) with AHPRA
- Previous acute surgical or medical experience
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 11th February 2021
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.