Registered Nurse - Scrub Scout
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Gold Coast Private Hospital is looking to employ a Registered Nurse for their Scrub/Scout Unit. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
· Deliver evidence based nursing care
· Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
· Ensure patient and staff safety
· Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
· Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
The Gold Coast Private Hospital is a 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility offering the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care. By offering the latest technology, and state-of-the-art hospital facilities, we attract world-leading doctors and surgeons from all over the world. This has made Gold Coast Private the hospital of choice for GPs, consultants and patients. Led by top consultants and dedicated nurses, our multidisciplinary team comprises expertise in all areas of medical/surgical treatment and obstetrics, including 24-hour emergency and cardiac care, maternity, paediatrics and rehabilitation. By working closely together across all of our medical specialties, we can ensure that patients receive the most comprehensive package of care and treatment.
· Current Registration with AHPRA
· Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
· Working with Children check (if relevant)
· Commitment to Quality Patient Care
· Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
· Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Works well independently and within a team
· Basic computer skills
For further enquiries: Kathryn Schott – Nurse Unit Manager, 07 5530 0209)
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.