- RN or EN Position
- Multiple Positions; Permanent & Casual available
- Based at Caloundra & Birtinya
We are seeking two Registered or Enrolled Nurses to come join our Skin Cancer Centres at Caloundra and Birtinya. Hours range from 30 hours a fortnight week plus sick and annual leave coverage. Centre hours are Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm. So whether you are looking for Permanent Part Time or Casual work please apply and we will start filling up our roster with wonderful nurses like yourself!
As a nurse in our practice, your main responsibilities will be:
- Surgical assistance to our clinicians with excision and graft procedures
- Wound management and the removal of sutures
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Stock control
National Skin Cancer Centres offer:
- On the job training in a supportive environment
- PPE / Uniform
Our terms and conditions are in accordance with the federal Nurses Award 2010 (we pay 10% above the prescribed rate).
- a qualified Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- customer focused and make patient care the top priority
- a pro-active person who continuously seeks ways to improve and streamline processes
- a strong team player who positively contributes to work culture
- approachable, reliable and dependable
- willing to go the extra mile when required
- authorised to work in Australia
Leaders in Skin Cancer Medicine
National Skin Cancer Centres are unique medical practices, purpose-built and dedicated to delivering effective, quick and low-cost access to diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers and related conditions. Working with primary care physicians who have a special interest in skin cancer, we currently operate thirteen centres across Australia with plans to expand into new locations.
NSCC is a division of HealthCert International, the world's largest skin cancer training provider. We place a strong emphasis on excellence in medical care, which is strengthened by our commitment to research and education.
Driven by a passion to make a difference and the vision of a world where nobody dies from skin cancer, the health and happiness of our patients are at the forefront of everything we do. We strive every day to exceed patient expectations and our main aim is to deliver the highest standard of care and utmost peace of mind.
Our people are at the heart of what we do. Our team consists of handpicked staff who share our core values: Passionate about Saving Lives – Excellence in Patient Experience – Sharing Knowledge to Make a Difference – One Enthusiastic team. To learn more about our business please visit our website https://www.skincancercentres.com.au/
Any questions? Call Sara on 0490 338 918.