Job no: 496697
Work type: Casual
Location: NSW - Port Macquarie Region
Categories: Registered Nurse
Improving the health, lifestyle and well-being of our customers is pivotal to what we do at KinCare, and we do it well. Through hard work and empathy we've become a leader in In-home health and well-being. Our Community Registered Nurses are devoted to delivering exceptional customer care, enabling our clients to live as independently as possible and energising each one to live their best life.
Enhancing the quality of life of KinCare's customers is at the centre of everything we do and we're currently seeking a passionate Registered Nurse on a casual basis with availability on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Imagine being able to positively impact someone's quality of life by providing them with care they need within their own home.
You will be an invaluable support to our customers by helping with wound/catheter/stoma/bowel care, as well as providing clinical management. You will also be responsible for providing a Holistic Clinical approach to our customer's health and well-being which will involve liaising with families and General Practitioners.
What's on offer?
Join one of Australia's leading Home Care providers. We value our team members and celebrate success to ensure a supportive and positive workplace culture. You will also be recognised and rewarded with:
- In-house training and development opportunities
- Be supported by the latest in field technology to make your life as a RN easier.
- Further development of your career in Home and Community Care
- Great hourly rate
- Current RN registration/qualification with AHPRA
- Experience with Stoma Therapy is essential
- Access to a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Current First Aid certificate
- Access to the internet and a smartphone
- Competent in male and female catheterisation
- Competent in Stoma management
- Competent in chronic wound care management
- Community or Aged Care Nursing experience highly regarded
A great time to join our fast growing Industry! Apply now through the link provided.