- Supportive team environment
- Advance your career with on-going training opportunities
- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
- Permanent part time position
About the role
The Gold Coast Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care on a part time basis within the Oncology ward.
Our 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility is conveniently co-located with the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, forming part of a truly unique healthcare and education precinct.
At Gold Coast Private Hospital, we offer flexible work arrangements, ongoing learning, a comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties and a truly rewarding working experience.
- Provide an excellent standard of evidence based, person centred care
- Demonstrate professional practice
- Act as a valued member of the inter-disciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure patients receive a high quality of care across the health care continuum
- Maintain professional and constructive working relationships with our VMO partners, using a customer service mindset, to enable high quality patient outcomes.
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Registered Nurse
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in Medical Oncology highly desirable
- Competency in chemotherapy administration will be highly regarded
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 5th October, 2021
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter your CV along with the contact details for two professional referees. For enquiries please email [email protected]