Registered Nurse - Mental Health
- Great location
- Dynamic and diverse workforce
- Exciting opportunities within mental health
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? The Melbourne Clinic is looking to employ a Registered Nurses for permanent full time and part time across a variety of programs including addictive behaviours, eating disorders, aged care and general psychiatry programs.
Suitable applicants with the appropriate clinical background and positive workplace culture are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
At The Melbourne Clinic we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment. We are committed to providing our staff with a structured induction and orientation and opportunities for ongoing training and professional development. We value individuality and embrace people with differing experiences, knowledge and skills with the intention of building a thriving, professional working environment that is both nurturing and safe.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Mental health experience preferred
Applications close: Friday 20th September 2019
For further enquiries:
Lisa Stokes - Director of Nursing, 03 9487 4741 or 0418 588 026
Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.