Registered Nurse - High Dependency Unit
- Subsidised housing and flights provided
- Stunning coastal location
- Contract role
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a change and wanting to live and work on one of Australia's most stunning coastlines?
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic Western Australian hospital to help them find a hard working, fun Registered Nurse to join their team.
- Subsidised, fully furnished accommodation included
- Flights from Perth return provided
- Working in the HDU Unit
- Salary of between $73,900.00 and $86,452.00 depending on your experience plus remote area allowance and superannuation
- Contract of either 3 or 6 months fixed term
You will be living in a city which is the perfect balance of size eg; big enough for excellent job opportunities and facilities while still small enough to retain a community feel. Property prices are much cheaper than Perth and surrounding areas too which is a bonus.
Other Nurses who live here say the beaches are awesome and there is a fantastic redeveloped foreshore area. People love living here as you don't have the issues of being stuck in traffic and the stresses of big city living!
If you love stunning beaches, fishing, camping, surfing, awesome cafe's pubs and restaurants and all while living in a very affordable city then this is the perfect location for you.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Have a minimum of 1 years recent HDU experience
- Be able to commence a new position within the next two months
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 029188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don't miss your chance to experience one of Western Australia's greatest towns! Apply now and find out what you've been missing out on.