Established for over 65 years, Belmore Nurses has become one of Australia's largest and most respected nursing agency. Belmore Nurses is the preferred supplier to all Victorian Public and Private Hospitals.
Belmore Nurses is currently seeking Critical Care Nurses in the all areas of Melbourne to work in Intensive Care Units, High Dependency Units, Coronary Care Units, Cardiac Wards and Emergency Departments.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurses who hold a practicing certificate with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Post Graduate Qualifications or 6 months experience
- Excellent communication/verbal skills
- Valid Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
- A current Working With Children Check (employer card)
- Australian working rights.
In return we can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay – We pay the highest hourly rates!
- Ongoing work opportunities
- Friendly Allocations Team available 05.00 – 23.00 7 days per week
- Shift variety and flexibility - you pick you days, times and location
- Manage your own availability online or our Belmore App
- Free education – all online and accessible on any device
- Incentives schemes - parking, travel vouchers, refer a friend
If you would like more information or to join Belmore, please contact our recruitment team on (03) 8873 4586 or [email protected]