Registered Nurse / Clinical Nurse
- Highly respected Not For Profit organisation
- Attractive base salary + super + NFP Benefits
- Must have working rights in Australia
We are currently seeking three experienced aged care Registered Nurses to join a premium aged care facility in Emerald on a permanent Part time basis
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing care teams to ensure the highest standards of person-centred care. You will take the lead in delivering medication, maintain high-quality care documentation, complete care plans and assessments.
To be successful, you will have;
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA certification
- Excellent clinical knowledge and ability to lead a clinical team.
- Minimum 12 months experience as an RN in Australia
- Full work rights in Australia
- New Zealand Nurses are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to [email protected] For a confidential chat call Anna on 0455 77 99 18