Bulimba location | Leading Aged Care provider | Outstanding employee benefits
About the company
With over 60 facilities Australia wide and in excess of 8000 staff, Regis is an innovative Aged Care provider with over 20 years of experience in the industry that focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for residents and staff. We are looking for people who genuinely care and in return, we will provide you with an environment where you will feel supported and appreciated. At Regis, we can offer you a diverse role within a grown industry that is highly regulated, complex and meaningful, and where you will enjoy the benefits of exceptional training and development opportunities.
Situated in the central Brisbane suburb near Oxford Street shops and transport, along with ferry services to the city, and Vic Lucas Park, Regis Bulimba residents can appreciate the essence of the city in quiet surrounds.
Featuring a large recreational hall for boisterous facility events and smaller activity rooms such as the billiard room for more intimate gatherings, Bulimba aged care facility has a dynamic activity program to suit all.
About the role
This is a permanent position at our Regis Bulimba facility, working a variety of AM, PM and night shifts across the 7 day week. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registered Nurse in Health Care or Aged Care, be someone that is passionate about assisting our residents with their daily needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures
- Motivate, lead and supervise all the staff
- Provide high quality oversight and leadership of the facility
- Monitor clinical care plans and participate in clinical auditing
- Administer schedule 8 medications and provide specialised nursing care as required
- Ensure all clinical document is congruent with current care requirements of residents
Skills & Experience
- Proven capability and experience in leading a team
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Pay rates are negotiable based on your experience and skills
- Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to further develop
- The opportunity to participate in a development program specifically designed to upskill Registered Nurses’ into future Clinical Managers
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!