- Competitive Rates and Weekly Pays
- Choose your shifts
- Free Uniform and Education
Programmed Health Professionals are currently looking for Acute Registered Nurses for the Western Suburbs for the Public and Private Hospitals.
Here is what one of our Nurses have to say about working with us!
"I like the variety, experience, and flexibility that agency nursing brings." Susan PHP Agency Nurse.
What we require:
- 12 months experience in Australia or a reciprocal country
- Great communication skills
- 2 clinical referees
- Current AHPRA Registration
- The passion to make a difference in the lives of your patients
What's in it for you?
- Choose your shifts to top up your income
- Online availability management system
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance and Uniform
- Dedicated and friendly Allocations Team
- Continual courses which contribute towards your CPD points
- Great New Referral Bonus *terms and conditions apply
Who we are
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of qualified and specialist nurses, carers and support staff across the acute, aged, community and disability sectors. Working with Programmed Health Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family; a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.