About Maryvale Private Hospital
Maryvale Private Hospital (Maryvale) is a not-for-profit organisation and acute medical/surgical private hospital in Gippsland, Victoria. Centrally located in the township of Morwell, in the Latrobe Valley, the hospital is situated on 17 picturesque acres and provides the highest standard of health care to the local community in a caring and friendly environment. Founded in 1991 the 46 bed, acute care hospital has a wide range of inpatient medical and surgical services, and is 100% locally owned and supported by Latrobe Health Services.
About the Opportunity
Maryvale Private Hospital currently has multiple opportunities available for experienced Registered Nurses (Operating Room or Ward), and Enrolled Nurses (Operating Theatre or Ward) to join their team on a permanent part-time basis. You will be required to work as part of a rotating 24/hr roster including morning, afternoon, and night shifts.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit or Operating Room Manager, these roles will see you responsible for delivering high quality, direct patient nursing care to help achieve optimum patient outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and documenting the nursing care provided to your patients;
- Working with all members of the health care team to identify patient needs;
- Reporting to the Unit Manager on condition and care of patients;
- Referring to other health care professionals when patient needs fall outside the scope of your nursing practice; and
- Maintaining and continuously developing your professional knowledge and skills for clinical competency.
For more detailed information about these roles, please click 'Apply Now'.
About the Benefits
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary circa $27.69 - $41.92 per hour depending on the role you are applying for, and negotiable based on your skills and experience.
You'll also enjoy access to range of fantastic benefits, including:
- Relocation Assistance;
- Professional development and ongoing education programs;
- Salary packaging and Novated Lease options;
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through Latrobe Health Services;
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program;
- Staff recognition awards; and
- An active social club!
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to join a supportive not-for-profit organisation and take your nursing career to the next step – Apply now!