Your new company
Hays Education is a leading supplier of casual and permanent staff to the Early Childhood sector. We work with a large range of quality centres across Sydney including not-for-profit, council, community and corporate centres.
Your new role
Due to increased demand in for Hays casual workers we require ECT qualified Educators who are available to work in childcare services in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience in a variety of childcare centres, with ongoing support and feedback from your dedicated Hays consultant.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have a recognised qualification as an Early Childhood Teacher
- International teachers need to have a recognised qualification from ACECQA
- A valid Working with Children's Check for NSW
- An up to date first aid & CPR certificate for NSW
- Previous experience in an early years education setting
- Excellent communications skills
- Passion for early years education
What you'll get in return
- Flexible work around your availability
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Ongoing feedback and support from your dedicated consultant
- Grow and develop your skills within a range of childcare services
- Opportunities for future permanent positions
What you need to do now
Registering with Hays ensures you’ll be the first to know of new casual assignments within early years around Sydney. Click ‘apply now’ to register with Hays, or for more information and a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the early years sector, please contact us using the details below:
02 8113 6421
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2233453