Regional Manager, Occupational Therapist, Brisbane
Be part of building this high-quality service in Brisbane specialising in Home Modifications and Assistive Technologies, supporting people to achieve Meaningful Lives. This family-run business was originally set up in Melbourne, and after expanding to Sydney, they are now looking to bring their strong brand to Brisbane.
You will be setting up operations in Brisbane, with the support of the Owners in Melbourne and the Relationship Manager who will be mainly responsible for bringing new clients to the business. As the Regional Manager of this new business, you will be in charge of firstly servicing your own clients to get to know the business, these clients will have complex needs and be requiring your specialistion with Home Modifications and Assistive Technologies.
As you grow, so does your team and the Brisbane presence.
What’s in it for you?:
- Build this new business, create a culture and team that you love
- Start off with your own caseload, but move more to a management role once you have a team in place
- Fortnightly & Monthly meetings and workshops
- Well balanced KPI’s and admin support to ensure you can achieve your goals
- Salary of $100-$110 including super plus all the tools of the trade
- Building the business presence in Queensland with the support of Admin Staff, Relationship Manager & Owners
- Service clients to assist with home modifications with Occupational Therapy Services with a range of clients supported by the NDIS, Aged care, Hospitals, and Daily living
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders
- Bring solutions to clients with a high-quality service within Home Modifications, Assistive Technology, Home & Safety Functional Assessments, SIL & SDA
- Building and maintaining relationships with new clients
- Staff management, building the business to be able to bring on new staff, and manage these staff effectively and efficiently
- Recruiting new staff, and building your business in a way that works for you and your team
- Developing strategies for maximizing efficiency, utilisation, and efficiency
- Providing induction training, supervision & strong relationship building
- Must be an AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist
- Bring 15+ years of experience in Home Modifications and management
- Management experience is essential
- Be passionate about Home & Community Modifications, and helping clients to achieve their goals
- Full QLD Drivers license & reliable own car that you are willing to use - KM reimbursement
Randstad health & school care is dedicated to the candidate management process. If you have specific questions, please call Kate Peraux on 1 300 289 817 or email [email protected]. She would love to speak with you!!
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well-being of all the people we provide support and care to. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide any relevant and requested checks (these checks could be specific to Randstad and/or our clients) which could include Police Checks, Working with Children Checks etc. Lastly, references are conducted using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Information gathered in these reference checks could include work done with individuals under your care depending upon your role