Regional Assessment Service Home -Cooma Community HealthSupport Assessor
Organisation/Entity: Southern NSW Local Health District
* Illawarra & South Coast / Wollongong & The South Coast
Job Reference Number: REQ186605
Work Type: Part-Time
Total Remuneration Package: $63219.03 - $64742.13
Closing Date: 03/10/2020 - 11:59 PM
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 4
Remuneration: $31.88 - $32.65 per hour
Hours Per Week: 16
Requisition ID: REQ186605
Applications Close: 3 October 2020
Where you'll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information visit our website.
What you'll be doing
Regional Assessment Services provide basic home support assessment services for people seeking aged care support through the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). The Assessor is responsible for providing a high quality person centred assessment that will help the individual and carer/ family to achieve identified goals and outcomes.
* Certificate III in Home Care or Aged Care or equivalent work experience.
* Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Demonstrated computer skills with capacity to learn and use electronic reporting systems.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work.
* Ability to follow guidelines relevant to position as well as demonstrated problem solving capacity.
* Current unrestricted drivers licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances.
This is a Category A position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. We do not offer sponsorship in this position for applicants requiring a temporary visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Charmaine Johnson on 02 6491 9633 [email protected]