- Permanent positions
- Rotating shifts / rosters
- Based southwest of Melbourne
We have a number of opportunities for Refinery Operators to operate equipment at a local terminal, ensuring the safe handling and storage of fuel products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and testing of fuel and fuelling equipment
- Provide safe access to plant and equipment via gas testing, permitting and isolations
- Management of assets by completing surveillance and inspections
- Providing oversight on maintenance and project work and involvement in transition from operating to project/maintenance
- Working at heights
- Manual handling
- Data entry
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in working in an Industrial Environment
- Demonstrated Mechanical Aptitude
- Preferably have a trade background or experience in an operational manufacturing environment
If you want to make a change and be part of a company who offers longevity, training, career progression and company discounts please apply today.
We support a diverse workforce and encourage candidates from a diverse background to apply.