GreenLight Australia are looking for a Red Hat Consultant to assist in delivering projects for a leading Industry provider. In this role the Red Hat Consultant will work closely with customers to solve problems and establish working relationships with them. You will collaborate with their sales and technical delivery teams to help them find the best solutions from across the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) portfolio and other associated offerings.
The Red Hat Consultant will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to maintain high-quality customer experience with Red Hat and have technical expertise, passion for open source and a thorough understanding of business processes.
This role does require an active AGSVA baseline clearance at a minimum.
- Support the delivery team with recommendations for development and implementation of complex solutions.
- Deployment and service objectives, while sustaining good relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Build solutions based on customer requirements and create and deliver solid business cases.
- Design architectures focused on value and present the application and return on investment of those technologies.
- Use your skills and knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share knowledge to allow team members to learn from your successes and mistakes.
- 8+ years of experience as an Engineer, consultant or an equivalent role with enterprise accounts.
- Must have Redhat experience
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems, preferably in Red Hat platform solutions like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Network Satellite or Red Hat Virtualization.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux STIG, with the ability to implement recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of open source cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions like Red Hat OpenStack Platform, KVM, VMware, etc.
- Knowledge of compliance and hardening tools like Open SCAP (and its related standards like CVE, OVAL, XCCDF), Atomic Scan, SSG, and CIS Benchmarks.
- Knowledge of technologies like clustering, directory services, identity management, etc.
- Experience working with system integrators.
- Ability to interpret customers' business and technical needs.
- Understanding of complex enterprise solutions and architectures.
- Record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organizations.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with programming languages like Python, Perl, Ruby, or shell scripting.
If interested in the role, please contact Zainab Afzaal - [email protected]