About Our Client
About our client:
Our client is an established organisation within Mining and Logistics space. Reigning for over 100 years, they are a staple within the industry and are continuing to grow and develop both internally and externally.
What will your responsibilities entail?
- Manage the end to end recruitment process including - sourcing, screening and completing all due diligence in respect of this
- Have a diverse portfolio of both blue and white collar professionals
- Support and collaborate with the HR management team to maximise performance and build relationships
- Devise new strategies and initiatives to develop talent acquisition within the company with a focus around attraction and retention
- Abide by the companies policies to drive safety and uphold organisational values
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Proficient in end to end recruitment
- Demonstrated experience handing a portfolio of both blue and white collar personnel
- Ability to perform in a fast paced role and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the capacity to build and maintain relationship with external stakeholders outside of the business
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
- Work for a renowned company within the logistics sector
- Great team culture
- Attractive remuneration
- Be a recruitment lead within the organisation