About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Develop and manage effective client relationships by directly managing accounts including potential key accounts.
- Maintain an appropriate mix of repeat and new business, proactively leveraging relationships to gain entry into new and grow existing accounts or identifying possible opportunities.
- Leverage insights to recommend and develop strategic solutions for clients.
- Oversee the entire search execution process, from candidate identification to client management
- Represent the company and the brand at conferences or networking events
- Assess the needs of key clients, develop and deliver solutions to meet their needs.
- Lead opportunities that span across geographies and multiple team
- Facilitate candidate relationship management (CRM) that drives internal discussion with clients and external communication with candidates.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant (approximately 8+ years') business experience from a combination of executive search, business & recruitment experience.
- Perceived as an expert in their industry, function or specialist areas and proven track record in delivering revenue targets.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills with exceptional client service.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to stay abreast of market trends, business intelligence and competitive information.
- Possess a strong level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
PageGroup has created a competitive rewards and benefits program to be proud of!
- Flexible working arrangements, i.e. WFH and flexible start/finish times.
- Global on-boarding programme which brings new starters quickly up to speed with a clear development pathway.
- Competitive commissions and transparent career progression guides.
- Excellent Marketing Strategy team who produce reviewed articles and surveys to assist with building your business.
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks:
- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Competitive commissions
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights individual awards to dine in top restaurants.