Full time permanent position for an immediate startModern offices based in Canning ValeWork with an leader in the Engineering industry
Our client is a leading provider of Mechanical Engineering Services, based in Western Australia. They deliver specialist engineering services across Australia and Papua New Guinea. Wood Recruitment has partnered with the to recruit for a full time Permanent Recruitment Officer based in their Canning Vale officers.
The Recruitment Officer will work as part of the HR team working alongside the HR Manager assisting with various duties and responsibilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, implement and follow recruitment structure and processes.
- Provide overall administrative assistant to HR Manager during all stages of the recruitment process.
- Work with Project Administrator to ensure all requirements are met for project ramp ups.
- Respond to queries / requests for assistance or action pertaining to the recruitment needs of the business.
- Management of in-house databases (QA Worx).
- Ensure all ATR forms are completed correctly and signed by appropriate personal.
- Daily updating of Seek, Recruitment Vacancies and Medical Bookings spreadsheet.
- Resume screening, reference checks and arrange interviews.
- Following tracking schedule.
- Assist with Pre-Employment Medicals to ensure they are carried out in the most cost effective and timely manner and appropriate to each position.
- Personal commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Act in accordance with company values and work cooperatively with others.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a recruitment setting.
- Recent HR Graduates and HR Students in their final year of study
- Resource and Mining industry experience and HR / recruitment industry experience.
- High level accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional attitude and approach to work with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong computer skills and exposure to a database management system.
- A team player with the ability to prioritise and work unsupervised.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with an industry leader
- Supportive of your long-term career growth and development.
- Modern office environment
- Great company culture with active social club
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below to submit your application together with a covering letter. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.