About Our Client
About our client:
Our client is a landmark player within the Mining and Logistics sector.
Striving on their safety initiatives and values, they continue to grow and win numerous awards within the industry.
What will your responsibilities entail?
- Assist in the mobilisation of new employees including organising start up kits, booking of medicals, arranging PPE and any other relevant documentation required
- Be responsible for maintaining the recruitment inbox and actioning tasks appropriately
- Adhere to the onboarding process and support the recruitment lead when required
- Other recruitment administration tasks: reference checks, CV vetting, ad writing etc.
- Liaise with, and ensure compliance of all applicants
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Have previous proven experience within an administrative capacity, ideally recruitment focused (not a pre-requisite)
- Experience with mobilisation would also be a preference
- Capacity to start within a 2 week time frame
- Ability to work cohesively and autonomously to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Attentive and have a keen eye for detail
- Desire to work within the HR space
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
- Dynamic and collaborative team
- Chance to work with an exceptional organisation within the Mining industry
- The opportunity to grow as a HR professional and build your resume